- Expert loading dock design and planning assistance at no cost or obligation
- Qualified equipment counsel so you can make an informed purchase recommendation to management
- Pugleasa quality assurance from application to installation to warranty protection
Mechanical Smooth Transition Loading Dock Levelers by Rite-Hite
Rite-Hite Mechanical pull-chain Loading Dock Levelers provide an economical, reliable solution for basic loading dock leveler applications. Reliable pull chain operation and smooth, consistent walk down is made possible by a unique spring counterbalance system. Rite-Hite exclusive design features include the industry’s most rugged ramp control and the Safe-T-Strut maintenance support system. Contact us and learn how we can make a difference for you.
RHM Mechanical Loading Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth transition - The RHM Loading Dock Leveler Series includes the Smooth Transition system specifically engineered to reduce Dock Shock by up to 76% and provide the smoothest path between the loading dock floor and the trailer.
- Rugged ramp control (hold down assembly) includes a 9-tooth pawl and ratchet system that reduces maintenance and repair calls.
- Quick Relief ramp control design relieves strain on hold down, ratchet bar and pawl that is caused by trailer bed fluctuation during loading/unloading operations. This extends operation life of the equipment and reduces loading dock leveler service and repair.
- Smooth, consistent walk-down provided by unique counterbalance system.
- The robust platform construction is engineered to provide ramp flex of 4” to compensate for unlevel trailer beds and the 8” beam spacing is ideal for 3-wheel forklift traffic.
- Hydrachek® lip assist not only provides reliable lip extension but is yieldable to prevent potential damage from backing trailers.
- Yieldable lip helps prevent potential damage from backing trailers.
- Dual safety stops help protect against uncontrolled platform free-fall.
- Exclusive Safe-T-Strut™ maintenance support system protects personnel during clean out and inspection and provides lockout/tag out capability. The unique through-the-lip design keeps the strut in place when the leveler is raised to the highest position or is impacted by lift truck.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler - PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Dock leveler service and repair that is top in the industry.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty on our mechanical dock levelers based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.
Mechanical Dock Leveler Service, Repair and Maintenance
Loading dock leveler service is important and Pugleasa Company services all brands of loading dock levelers. In addition to providing loading dock leveler repair options and loading dock leveler upgrades, Pugleasa also has Planned Maintenance Programs (PMP) that help maintain your loading dock equipment and protect your investment. Contact us to find out why we’re experts on mechanical and manual loading dock leveler service and repair.
Making the right choice of product and supplier is difficult. Contact Pugleasa Company today and find out why we're the go-to firm for businesses across the midwest and the experts on mechanical loading dock leveler service and repair.
SCHEDULE A PRESENTATION
Learn more about dock design, industry trends, safety and the latest equipment by setting up a presentation specifically for your needs. At our Arden Hills facility or yours, we're happy to share our expertise with your firm at no obligation.