- Expert, in-person evaluation provides available solutions for the best decision
- Complete turnkey capabilities--from concrete work, to equipment installation, mechanical and electrical
- Pugleasa quality assurance from application to installation to warranty protection
Modular Portable Loading Docks provide alternatives to loading dock construction.
Constructing a permanent loading dock or regrading the trailer approach isn't always the right or most cost effective solution. Pugleasa has partnered with LEUM Engineering to provide our customers with custom engineered alternatives like self-standing loading docks, portable loading dock ramps, and trailer wheel risers. Contact us to discuss your loading dock challenge.
Free Standing Loading Dock Platforms
- Add loading dock positions and avoid costly excavation and concrete construction.
- Designed to be modular and easily relocated.
- Can be integrated with loading dock levelers and vehicle restraints (Dok-Loks) or simply designed for hand loading.
- A safe trailer unloading ramp that can be created in a variety of sizes, shapes, and capacity to match your operations.
Portable Loading Dock Ramps
- This mobile yard ramp is revolutionary in design (patents pending for Leum Engineering).
- Designed with handrail guards, a mechanical edge of dock leveler, safety legs, and wheel chocks.
- Useful for unloading boxcars from grade level or allowing a dock to grade ramp to be easily relocated.
- Engineered to match any dock configuration.
- Trailer risers are a simply way to reconfigure an existing loading dock.
- Drainage, platform size and dock slope and just a few of variables we look at to customize your wheel riser solution.
Helping customs apply the best loading dock alternatives is what we do best. Contact Pugleasa Company today and find out why we're the go-to firm for all your material handling equipment and loading dock service and repair needs.