- Your unique applications are PERSONALLY REVIEWED by our specialists.
- We IDENTIFY risk exposures and RECOMMEND solutions to mitigate those risks.
- Our INSTALLATION SURVEYS ensure the highest level of loading dock safety.
Ensure a Smooth Transition and Secure the Trailer with Stabilizing STR Dok-Lok Trailer Restraints
The STR-4200 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint, part of the Smooth Transition Dok System, helps prevent vertical and horizontal trailer movement. By securely engaging the trailer's rear impact guard and stabilizing the rear of the trailer, the STR-4200 offers the ultimate level of safety.
STR-4200 Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic cylinders help stabilize trailer to prevent trailer drop.
- Ensures a smooth transition between loading dock and trailer with a 35,000 lb vertical loading rating to stabilize even heavier loads.
- Full-time communication with Rite-Vu interior and external LED lights; comes standard with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu.
- Helps reduce jolts to forklift operators, minimizes product damage, reduces repairs on loading dock equipment.
- Helps prevent all types of trailer separation accidents, using a unique rotating hook design, such as aggressive early departure, trailer creep. and dock walk, as well as trailer tipover from landing gear collapse or trailer up-ending.
- Shadow hook design option adds an additional layer of safety be securing intermodal containers or trailers with rear impact guard obstructions.
- Automatically positioned utilizing energy of backing trailer.
- Designed to withstand impact of trailers backing in at the dock.
- Corrosion resistant finish and mounted above ground to stay clear of debris, ice, snow, and water for maximum reliability.
- Low maintenance with self-lubricated rollers.
- 5 Year Warranty on parts and labor.
VEHICLE RESTRAINT Quick Guide
|MODEL||TYPE||APPLICATION||Did you know?|
|WHEEL-LOK||Wheel||Lift gate trailers, Straight trucks||A second wheel guide can be added to "square"trailers to the dock.|
|ROTATING HOOK RESTRAINTS||2-Point Entrapment Hook||Early departure, Trailer creep & dock walk, Landing gear failure, Trailer upending||The RHR is the original vehicle restraint and is the most proven and widely sold restraint in the world.|
|SHADOW HOOK RESTRAINTS||2-Point Entrapment Hook||Secures intermodal containers or trailers with rear impact guard obstructions.||The SHR provides safety for docks that receive overseas containers.|
|STABILIZING TRAILER RESTRAINTS||2-Point Entrapment Hook||Stabilizes trailer movement vertically and horizontally||Reduces chronic back injuries associated with trailer bounce (dock-shock).|
|VERTICAL BARRIER RESTRAINTS||Recessed Vertical Barrier||Early departure, Trailer creep||Available with combo power unit with hydraulic levelers, auto light packages can be added to manual units.|
|RITE-VU||Clear communication||Newest generation of safe loading dock communication.||Available with all Rite-Hite Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraints|
Making the right choice of product and supplier is difficult. Contact Pugleasa Company today and find out why we're the go-to firm for businesses across the midwest. Becoming educated as to your application and risk exposure is key.