THE POWER OF 3: PEOPLE, PRODUCTS, PERFORMANCE.
Pugleasa brings together three facets in order to deliver unmatched customer service: a team of the best PEOPLE in the material handling business, top-quality PRODUCTS for your warehouse and loading dock, and unmatched loading dock and warehouse equipment service and repair PERFORMANCE. We call this THE POWER OF 3 and it applies to everything we do. As a Pugleasa Company customer you can expect our commitment to making your warehouse and loading dock operation run as smoothly as possible.
Pugleasa Company has been a successful business SINCE 1956, longer than any other competing company in the entire Midwest, but what else can you expect from THE POWER OF 3? In a word, EXPERIENCE.
- Sales Team: 16+ Average Years of Experience
- Service & Repair Team: 13+ Average Years of Experience
- Support Team: 15+ Average Years of Experience
What do you get when you combine CUSTOMER NEEDS, PUGLEASA SERVICE AND REPAIR EXPERTISE and TOP MANUFACTURER SOLUTIONS? THE POWER OF 3. For over 50 years, Pugleasa Company has aligned itself with the best manufacturers in the loading dock and warehouse equipment industry, allowing us to provide the best long-term solutions backed by the best factory warranties.
Loading Dock and Warehouse Equipment Demonstrations
Loading dock product demos, from dock leveler to dock lok to high-speed doors, allow you to examine equipment close-up and get hands-on education.
- Pugleasa Showroom: Our showroom is part of a working warehouse and displays the latest in dock levelers, truck restraints, dock loks, warehouse doors and in-plant equipment. We have plenty of room, so this option is great if you need to bring a group.
- Customer Site: Our demo service and repair truck is devoted to bringing equipment right to your company. All equipment, even the heavy stuff like dock levelers, can be driven to your location, so don't hesitate to ask a sales representative for a demonstration...it'll be worth your while.
- Field Demonstrations: See loading dock equipment in action by visiting a company that has already done the field testing for you. Talk directly with the people that have worked with the loading dock or warehouse equipment for years. We'll arrange a visit with an operation relevant to you.
- Fly-In Program: The Rite-Hite Fly-In is a custom-planned visit to their Milwaukee headquarters that underscores our commitment to safety and satisfaction at a higher level. During a one or two-day program, you'll gain a thorough understanding of industrial safety systems and Rite-Hite technology. Your itinerary will include visits to Rite-Hite's manufacturing sites and showrooms, talks with product experts and engineers, hands-on learning, and direct observation of the innovation, pride and quality behind Rite-Hite products. And it all comes courtesy of Pugleasa Company Inc., your vital link in improving plant safety and efficiency.
We're not perfect, but we are accountable to our customers and that's the REAL outcome of THE POWER OF 3. Of course, you don't have to take our word for it; here are just a few examples of what our customers have to say about Pugleasa and THE POWER OF 3.
“I have always been taken care of in a professional manner by Pugleasa, That’s why I keep coming back.” ~ Fortune 500 Company - Twin Cities, MN
“Just wanted to give you guys a hats off and a job well done. The guys that came out today to repair our door for a lack of a better term, “performed a miracle”. We have our door up and operational, although it still needs to be replaced, we can use it. Pass on a good job to your crew.” ~ Distribution Facility - St. Paul, MN
“I have been doing business with Pugleasa for 30+ years. Your work has always been the best and your reputation is outstanding. Keep up the good work.” ~ General Contractor - Minnesota Based