- Expert loading dock design and planning assistance at no cost or obligation
- Qualified equipment counsel so you can make an informed purchase recommendation to management
- Pugleasa quality assurance from application to installation to warranty protection
Air-Powered Smooth Transition Loading Dock Levelers by Rite-Hite
Rite-Hite Air-Powered Loading Dock Levelers offer advantages over mechanical units plus ease-of-operation benefits similar to those provided by hydraulic loading dock levelers. Rite-Hite exclusive design features for loading dock levelers include the available Safe-T-Lip option to prevent open dock drop-off accidents as well as the optional Stump-Out Solution that provides full-range floatation and free-fall protection without the use of legs and unreliable rollers. Contact us and learn how we can make a difference for you.
RHA Air-Powered Loading Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth transition design includes a constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge and an optimized lip chamfer to reduce jolts to your lift truck operators, product and equipment.
- Vacant dock drop-off protection - Exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier helps keep forklifts from running off the open loading dock and can stop 10,000 lb forklifts traveling at 4 mph.
- Exclusive Safe-T-Strut™ maintenance support system protects personnel during clean out and inspection of the loading dock leveler and provides lockout/tag out capability. The unique through-the-lip design keeps the strut in place when the leveler is raised to the highest position or is impacted by lift truck.
- Advanced, low-pressure lifting system - Cylindrical air tower is wear resistant for the longest life of your air powered loading dock leveler.
- Simple push-button operation.
- Low maintenance - Lifting system requires no scheduled loading dock leveler maintenance. Lip mechanism requires no adjustment. Access to leveler pit is easy for quick clean-out and inspection.
- Reliable components - Blower motor is mounted inside the air tower for protection from the environment and wash-down applications. Simple design, few moving parts.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler - PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve loading dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Loading dock leveler service and repair that is top in the industry.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Loading Dock Leveler Investment Guide.
Loading Dock Leveler Service, Repair and Maintenance
Loading Dock leveler service is important and Pugleasa Company services all brands of loading dock levelers. In addition to providing loading dock leveler repair options and loading dock leveler upgrades, Pugleasa also has Planned Maintenance Programs (PM) that help maintain your loading dock equipment and protect your investment. Contact us to find out why we’re experts on air bag loading dock leveler service and repair.
Making the right choice of product and supplier is difficult. Contact Pugleasa Company today and find out why we're the go-to firm for businesses across the midwest and the experts on air-powered dock leveler service and repair.
SCHEDULE A PRESENTATION
Learn more about dock design, industry trends, safety and the latest equipment by setting up a presentation specifically for your needs. At our Arden Hills facility or yours, we're happy to share our expertise with your firm at no obligation.